Employment Opportunities At Katherine Aviation
Katherine Aviation is always interested in hearing from professional pilots interested in working with us. To be considered for employment you MUST meet the below minimums (if you do not meet the minimums please do not submit an application as you will not be considered for future employment).
If you are hard working, professional in your approach and ready to work in a dynamic team environment across our bases then you are more than welcome to apply.
Applications must include a short cover letter, updated resume including 2 referee's.
Thank you for your interest in working for Katherine Aviation.
Minimum Pilot Experience
- Australian CPL (A)
- 300 hours total aeronautical experience
- 50 hrs command on C200 series
- NVFR rating (separate from Instrument Rating)
- 15 hrs in command at night
- ASIC card
- Class 1 CASA medical
Highly Desirable Experience
- Top End wet season experience
- Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating
- BE58/55 experience
- Low level endorsement